Adult Men’s Group – Emotions Management & Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Group
Due to the changes with COVID-19, our groups are still on by ZOOM. We have openings! Please call 763-291-5505 to join one of our DBT skills groups!
Tired of the up and down emotions?
Feel like there’s always an emotional rollercoaster?
Impulsive decisions causing consequences?
Do you get frustrated with yourself or others?
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skill is a very effective skills group to help people live a life worth living. It is a structured program that is once a week. You will learn many effective skills that are applicable to your life. We are accepting new members for the groups. Members can join ongoing. We support clients with current therapists and collaborate services. Please call 763-291-5505 for an intake. We have openings!
Goals of DBT Skills Group:
- Increase Mindfulness
- Make more mindful decisions and see past the moment
- Learn Emotional Regulation skills
- Use skills instead of our emotions taking over
- Improve Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Learn to validate others and feel validated
- Increase Distress tolerance abilities
- Balance of coping with emotions and solutions
- Processing of internal and external information
- Balance of feelings and thoughts
- Attend to current, near future and distant future
- Identify positive goals for self
- Build Confidence
Almost all insurances are accepted – Medical Assistance (MA), Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Partners, Preferred One, TriCare, Behavioral Health Care Providers (UCare, Fairview, Patient Choice), Medica, Out-of-Network Insurance Benefits available and Sliding Scale Fee for Service for those without insurance. We do not take Medicare.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-291-5505 to register