We all face struggles in our lives and sometimes they can get in the way of us living our life to the fullest and finding success.
Reaching out for help is hard but having a trusted expert to help us understand what we’re feeling and why can make a tremendous difference. Our mental health is closely tied into our overall health and wellness.
The benefits of therapy can increase the likelihood we experience healthier relationships, advance in our careers, and exude joy, peace and confidence. Imagine how unstoppable you’ll be if you feel good from the inside out!
If you’re wondering if therapy might be right for you, here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Has thinking about or coping with an issue taken more than an hour of your time each day?
- Are you experiencing deep feelings that are disrupting your life? (Examples: feelings of shame, embarrassment, stress, anxiety or avoidance)
- Are you experiencing an overall decreased quality of life?
- Have your struggles negatively impacted relationships or your work?
- Have you developed poor habits to help cope with your struggles?
- Have you had harmful thoughts about yourself or others?
- Has therapy been recommended by your physician or other health professional?
Common reasons to seek help:
- Feelings of depression/anxiety
- Personal growth
- Emotion regulation
Bridging Hope Counseling uses solution-focused methods including: strength-based focus, studying family systems, Sensorimotor techniques that uses negative feelings in the body (like a negative “gut” feeling) to create change, EDMR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for “stuck” issues from the past, TFT (Thought Field Therapy), DBT (dialectical behavioral training), and other techniques from our experienced team.
New to therapy? We offer a free 30-minute consultation with our therapists so you can get to know them and understand what to expect at therapy.
Contact us today to speak to one of our caring staff and we can help find the right therapist for you.